For a hand wash simply visit us, no need to book. Your car`s paintwork is constantly under attack from a number of enemies including dead insects, bird droppings, tree sap, road grime and tar. Brake dust can cause staining and pitting of alloy wheels whilst a dirty windscreen will compromise visibility – which in turn may contribute to an accident. Your vehicle is a major asset, but one which can be damaged by airborne pollutants and contaminants. Keeping your car clean removes these substances, maximises its resale value, makes it easier to sell or part exchange and extends its working life.
Why Should You Keep Your Alloys Clean?
- Contaminants like baked-on brake dust can cause corrosion eventually leading to structural failure
- Wheels come into more contact with harsh grime and roads salt than any other part of your vehicle
- Because protecting your investment is never a bad idea!
We Use QUALITY Car Shampoo
- Don’t settle for second best, we use Autosmart! Covering the entire vehicle exterior with a magnificent blanket of foam ensures none of the surfaces are missed in the cleaning process.
- The foam clings to paintwork longer than regular shampoos to gently loosen and lift dirt. This reduces the risk of scratches and swirl marks that can be caused by a sponge or wash mitt when agitating heavy contamination on your paintwork.
- Its pH neutral formulation will not remove any existing layers of polish or wax. Why would you risk using other car washes which use cheap harsh chemicals?