A dirty car also harbours germs and bacteria particularly if the cabin is littered with food wrappings or is used to transport pets around. Keeping the interior clean makes it a much more pleasant and harmonious space for passengers. A regular car-cleaning routine also provides an opportunity to give your car a thorough check over, so that chipped paintwork and small areas of corrosion are spotted early and resolved before they become serious problems. For a Mini Valet, please book by clicking here.
TFR Shampooed (NEW)
Wheel Cleaner Applied
Door Sills Cleaned
Tyre Shine Applied
FREE Air Freshener
Car Matts Vacuumed
Steering Wheel Polished
Centre Console Polished
Door Panels Polished
Plastic Edges Cleaned With Detailed Brush
Interior/Exterior Windows Cleaned
All Mirrors Cleaned
Free 500ml Blast Air Freshener
FREE Blast Can Air Freshener!
At the end of every Mini Valet you acquire from Eccleshill Hand Car Wash you have an option to pick a powerful long-lasting air freshener of your choice for completely FREE. We have 11 Scents for you to choose from:
Savage, Greed, Lemon sherbet, Cranberry, Washday fresh, Jasmine, Rada, Bubblegum, Cherry, Fresh linen & Watermelon.
• Lasts for Hours not minutes
• 1 Second Turbo Blast
• Instantly Kills Odours
• Highly Fragranced
• Made in the UNITED KINGDOM
Dirt Impacts More than Appearance
- A car collects all kinds of dirt, from wrappings, food particles, dust particles, to pet hair and other allergens. It therefore needs constant vacuuming to get rid of dirt so you can enjoy your ride in a clean car.
- A clean car also has limited pollen and dust particles and is therefore healthier to be in especially if you have problems such as asthma and allergies.
- Don’t let dirt impact the mood or the health of a car’s passengers. Let the trained team at Eccleshill Hand Car Wash remove the dirt from the inside!
We Use The Right Dashboard Cleaner
- Polishing your dashboard after it has been cleaned is a great way to give everything a little extra shine while also protecting it from wear and tear.
- You may not know this but the sun is one of the biggest threats to the appearance of your car.
- With the windshield being right above your dashboard, the sun can shine down on it all day, causing a lot of damage over time.
- That’s why we use premium dashboard shine brands that protect from UV Rays therefore significantly reduce the chances of your dashboard cracking or fading.
Do You Want Sparkling Windows?
- It is very important to clean the front windshield because it affects the way you drive. More so if you are a smoker. Nicotine can build up and develop a thick haze that can greatly affect your vision.
- Cleaning your car windows sounds like an easy job but often you’re left with a messy, streaky finish that is more distracting and harder to see through than before. If you use the right products and the right technique, you’ll be left with crystal clear windows and that is exactly what we offer!